Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Day One

Results from last nights workout. I had 20 rounds of 1 pullup, 3 pushups and 4 squats in 20 minutes. Not too bad I'd say considering I had never really tried to make it the full 20 minutes. I'd usually stop after about 10 rounds. There is certainly room for improvement in that I took a couple of breaks and towards the end I would do a round and then pause for about 30 secs before I could do the next one. I'll have to compare this to next Monday to see if I can beat it.

Heroes was ok last night. I really want to like this show but it just doesn't engage me the way LOST does. I really like Hiro and Ando though. They provide great comic relief for this series.

It seems that I've pretty much given up on 24 now. I have absolutely no inclination to stay up to date with the events of this show. I think they lost me a season or two ago but I've been holding on , hoping for something exciting to happen. The beginning of this season looked promising, I mean, the terrorists actually killed more than 50 people. That never happens on 24. But then it went shark jumping with Jack's family and now his ex girlfriend.

I nabbed a couple of episodes of Deadwood last night to watch on the flight to Las Vegas next week. I've heard great things about it but never really had a chance to get interested in it.

Late.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So far so good. I think you'll be shocked at the difference even in the short term. Why are you going to Las Vegas without us?

ideeeyut said...

My parents, sister, and some aunts and uncles are going. They begged me to go. =)

Unknown said...

It's hard being the life of the party.

lang said...

Deadwood is 90% "f-ing c-suckers", and 10% good western action. HBO has brilliant shows, but I couldn't get into Deadwood.

http://thewvsr.com/deadwood.htm

ideeeyut said...

Well now I'm so glad I spent the time downloading, converting and copying to my IPod. I guess it's good that I'm also loading up Extras and Wonder Showzen. =)