Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Day Two

OK, so I suck. It was raining and the prospect of jogging around the pool in my backyard for 20 minutes just wasn't doing anything for me. I had a feeling when I said I'd jog on my off nights that it wasn't going to work. My wife just isn't home enough at night for me to be able to really get into doing it. Besides my legs still hurt from Day One but I need to suck it up because there may be a challenge being issued at work. I'd link directly to the post but apparently his blog doesn't support that. Go figure. I do have to thank him for the link tho. Thanks Chris.

We had our first work-related golf outing tonight. I played with Jason, Athens and Jen. I was very happy with my driving and fairway play. I still need to get out to the putting green and practice. I definately need some improvement. I'm hoping we can get enough people to play every Wednesday. It was great fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Come on, suck it up. This isn't an option!