Thursday, May 10, 2007

Day Three and Four

Last night I finished my workout in 21 minutes with between 2 1/2 and 3 minute breaks in between each round. The "pullups" I'm doing do seem to be getting a little easier now. They aren't necessarily true pullups, more of a hop up and then slowly lower myself to hanging but those are definately getting easier.

Tonight, I was considering modifying my off night goals a little however after some gentle prodding from my blogging counterpart I decided to go ahead and jog some laps around the pool since Julie is working. I grabbed some tunes and headed out back. I ended up lasting about 24 minutes, 3 and 1/2 of which were walking. I made it through the first song, walked the second and then picked it back up with Linkin Parks new song Bleed it out which was a great beat to be jogging to. I didn't think I was going to last 10 mins but I just kept resetting that song and made it the whole time. I know there is software that will determine the BPM for songs but I haven't been able to find anything that works on Windows and will analyze the songs directly on an IPod.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, that's what I'm talking about. If you need an example of a real pull up, head over to my site and check it out. I'm getting my shots in now while you're still slower than me. Secretly, I fear you.

ideeeyut said...

As you should...

ideeeyut said...

Mine look like this.