Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I'm leaving on a jet plane...

Just finished packing my trip to Las Vegas. No posts til Monday. I'm leaving the internets behind. I'm probably playing golf at Angel Park tomorrow. I picked up a travel case for my clubs last night. The price to rent clubs was about half of what I paid for a really decent hard shelled travel case. Since I'm planning on playing in every state I figured it would be a worthy investment.

I'm feeling kind of bad about ditching the guys at work but we seem to be in rather good shape at this point so we'll be all right. I know they'll miss me. =)

BTW, I did my jogging last night but I only made it 10 minutes before I got these really weird cramps in my lower back and had to quit. =( Hopefully the hotel has a gym or something, but I doubt it. Maybe I'll just run up and down the stairwells. Hah!

See ya on Monday!!!

No comments: